2/5/07

Two new ways to be an uber, cool, and totally organized Mom.


For those out there who are Bibliophiles:
Library Thing

That's right! Catalog all your books online. Share, review, talk, read the Library Thing blog, and access your library from any mobile device!
Someplace to log all those Dr. Suess books and...others.
A free account lets you keep 200 books on file, a lifetime unlimited membership is $25. For me, this is very close to heaven!



For those out there who are Vinophiles:
Cork'd

Create and keep your own Cellar, keep a wine journal, make and print shopping lists, add buddies and swap recommendations! Oh and of course, check out the Cork'd blog or Wine Library TV hosted by Gary Vaynerchuk. It's fun, it's free and the next time you have dinner with friends you may actually have something other than Blues Clues or Dora the Explorer to dish about.

3 comments:

Event Coordinators said...

Oh, I LOVE LibraryThing! I've been using it to catalog all of my girls' books. (I didn't realize I might soon hit my limit with the free account, though -- so thanks for the info!) ;-)

Nancy said...

OOps, that was me. I can't get the hang of the google/blogger account login thingie...

JudesMommy said...

Isn't it just the coolest? I am so hooked! Cataloging books, sharing reviews...it's all so heady!

Come check out what I've gotten cataloged so far that's here in my library at home: http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=MistyB

I do plan on putting more reviews in very soon.