1/28/07

OK, I'll admit it. I'm a vacuum 'Ho. It's not all my fault though because I live with a vacuum Pimpdaddy. He encourages the habit...he's just as much at fault for believing that somehow, someday, somewhere...we two shall find...a vacuum that brings our little Valhalla peace on earth.

He may have almost found it.

I was so skeptical, I scoffed in my superior vacummhighness. It was three weeks until I deemed it worthy to even touch. I was wrong, Mommykind...oh so very, very wrong.

Case in point, Vacuum purchase #13:
The Swivel Sweeper



I'm in no way exaggerating here. This thing is unreal. It's light. It's the perfect broom. You will whisk from room to room in joy! Kitchen, bathroom, hallway, kids rooms all a breeze! It is the perfect everyday solution for those annoying STAIRS we all hate so much. It empties easily. It holds a fantastic charge. It's SO GOOD for all Mommykind!

IF it could be made to handle wetish stuff, it would be sweeping nirvana.

But...don't get me wrong...I'm still angling for an iRobot Roomba.

No comments: